Detective Reggie Harper is a man constantly flirting with the end of his rope. From his youth in upstate New York, through his early adult life and into his golden years, there has been no shortage of hard lessons both learned and taught. No shortage of heartache and pain.
However, through it all, he has had anchors that have helped him keep his rage at bay. Friends and family who provided him with love, hope, joy, and understanding. Loved ones who acted as beacons to guide him through his own inner darkness.
Not all of Reggie Harper’s stories deal with a case. Not all of his stories have a perp. Not all of his stories end with someone in a cage.
A man can’t always be a bull in a China shop, after all.
This collection includes the following:
1. When I Met You
2. a HARPER novelette: The Heart’s Filthy Lesson
i. Young Americans
ii. No Control
iii. Letter To…
3. a HARPER mini-mystery: Sense of Doubt
i. Part One
ii. Part Two
iii. Part Three
4. a HARPER novelette: Blogging The Harper Way
i. Dum Dum Girl
ii. It’s My Life (Part 1)
iii. It’s My Life (Part 2)
iv. It’s My Life (Part 3)
v. It’s My Life (Part 4)
5. The Wedding Song
6. a HARPER novelette: The Sun Will Shine On You
i. A Long Time Gone
ii. Here Is The News
iii. The Sun Will Shine On You
iv. Buildings Have Eyes
7. a HARPER novella: Teenage Female (Preview) – Good Friend
8. a HARPER novel: God Bless The Girl (Preview) – Saviour Machine