DO YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP MORE PASSIONATE? MORE INTIMATE? MORE LOVING? DO YOU WANT DEEPER AND MORE CONNECTED SEX?
LIVING IN LOVE is your ultimate relationship guide.
One of the biggest myths about relationships is that intimacy can’t last forever. It can. We simply need to cultivate it, just as we cultivate our skills in parenting and our careers. This book equips couples with skills to do just that.
Our sexual well–being goes hand in hand with our overall mental, physical, and emotional health. This page–turning relationship guide in the tradition of Professor Barbara De Angelis’s HOW TO MAKE LOVE ALL THE TIME, and Ellen Kreidman’s LIGHT HER FIRE, discusses at great length the mental, physical, and emotional factors that promote healthy relationships. It also discusses how couples should work on these factors to enjoy more fulfilling sex into old age.
Sex is, without doubt, a physical act—it can happen even without intimacy. However, in a loving relationship, it should be the physical expression of intimacy, and should come from a place of love and connection. In other words, sex and intimacy should be inextricably linked: intimacy should build sex and sex should build intimacy. This insightful and exciting book discusses how couples can make that possible.
Here is a sample of the topics you will find in the book:
1. Bad conversational habits that ruin intimacy
2. Bad communication habits that ruin intimacy
3. Seven exercises that improve sexual performance in men and women
4. Knowing your love muscles and keeping them fit for sex
5. How to set the mood for lovemaking
6. Foreplay board games to spice up your lovemaking
7. Taking your penis to the “Gym” with the Hydromax
8. How to effectively manage sexual problems of women